Re: alternatives to the matriarchy/patriarchy

Veronica Schanoes <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 3 Jan 2000 22:30:12 -0500

Why would researchers expect egalitarianism from matrifocality?  Since I
can't do tone of voice over email, let me be explicit in that I mean this
as a real question since I haven't read the research in question, rather
than a sarcastic salvo.

Because I've never agreed that men and women have fundamentally and
essentially different approaches to the world.

--Veronica