Re: Matriarchy and the search for knowledge

Sherrill Nilson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Jan 2000 09:29:56 -0700

One of the important aspects of such research, not only for ourselves, but for
those who read what we write and who, as Robin Reed suggests, must attempt to
follow the intuitive leaps that we make, is identification of who we are, what
background we come from, what presuppositions we begin our research with--In
other words, the personal grounding of our research.  If I know where you come
from, I can much better understand where you are going and why you come up with
different "leaps" than I might and how your intuitive leaps might enrich my own
understanding. Making these standpoints clear from the beginning is essential
for clear communication and for exacting research.

Sherrill Nilson

--
Sherrill Nilson
25 Estrella de la Maņana

If I can't laugh at myself, someone else is usually happy to do it for me.