clytemnestra.panel

McCoskey Denise <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Jul 1997 12:39:37 -0500

Hi everyone,

My colleague, Rob Kane, and I are trying to organize a panel for the next
CAMWS (April 15-18, 1998 in Charlottesville, VA).  We would like to propose a
panel which presents new readings of the figure of Clytemnestra (we don't have
the official title yet).  If anyone on this listserv would like to
participate, we would love to hear from you.  We welcome submissions from
people in every field of Classics (history, literature, art & archaeology).
Unfortunately, the deadline is coming quite quickly--we need to have full
proposals submitted by August 22, 1997, so would like to have submissions to
us by August 15, 1997.  If you are interested in participating, please forward
any questions or abstracts (1 page) to me by the 15th.  (if you are responding
by e-mail, please use my personal e-mail address given below).

Denise McCoskey
Department of Classics
Miami University
Oxford, OH  45056

e-mail:  [log in to unmask]

phone# (513) 529-1486/(513) 529-1480 (to leave a message)
fax# (513) 529-1807 (a shared fax; please specify that it is for me)

Thank you!
Denise McCoskey