Re: No Subject

David MacDonald <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 9 Jul 1997 22:29:56 -0500

I agree, but unfortunately I lack the ability to distinguish between the
crazies and the non-crazies, and if history demonstrates anything at all, I
think it demonstrates that the vast majority of people also lack that
ability.  The analytical, for all its real problems, offers a higher level
of confirmability.

Mac