Re: Matriarchies and such

Mon, 14 Jul 1997 07:40:30 -0600

Kirk:
        I don't know that the "point" of the Greek and Roman myths about
previous matriarchies was that the women screwed things up. I rather
thought the point of the myths was that the glorious myth-makers had
valiantly defeated the matriarchies and become rightfully and righteously
dominant over the old order, humanity and the world in general as they saw
it.
        Paula