Crete Conference

"Dr.Nancy L. Black" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 13 Jan 1998 11:30:52 EST

Hi, Everybody,

        I want to tell you all about a wonderful Goddess conference in
Crete March 19-26th. I will be one of a dozen or so presenters, and there
will be lots of experiential stuff, lots of participation, and lots of
visiting the great ancient palaces, artwork, etc., and just soaking up
the best of this ancient civilization. A five-star hotel, warm water
swimming, water sports, European health spa available, buffet breakfasts
and dinner included. Total package $2400 from New York....put on by Power
Places Tours

        There's a second week, touring Athens, Delphi, Santorini (plus
optional workshops, by me and others) for another $1600, breakfasts and
tour expenses but not dinner included. It looks like a lot of money, but
it's an extensive program, lots to see and do and experience...and could
well be the trip of a lifetime.

        I'm a Goddess person, Clinical Psychologist, Crone, expert in
Guided Imagery and Art, experienced workshop leader, etc....other good
people presenting varied material. It really looks good. And the places!

        So if you want to know more, E-mail me <[log in to unmask], or
phone (505) 343-1226  (Albuquerque)

        Maybe this is the time to do something this wonderful for
yourself!

        Blessed Be,

                Nancy Black,  aka panmater