ANAHITA  March 1998

ANAHITA March 1998

Re: 6th graders

Jean Fitzpatrick <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 27 Mar 1998 08:19:29 -0500

Dear folks,
     When that first odd comment to Laura came up on the screen, she
looked puzzled.  "What does that mean?" she asked.
     I read the signature.  "I think this person is feeling old," I told
her, "so she's teasing you.  But humor doesn't always work over the
Internet."
     She nodded and went back to her Barbies, and we haven't discussed
it since.
     Thank you all for being so protective of her.
Jean

maybe Laura is