ANAHITA  April 1998

ANAHITA April 1998

The King Must Die

Caroline Cheves <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Apr 1998 13:53:28 -0500

I know that there have been some posts concerning Mary Renault's "The King
Must Die", but I would like to see some more...

I am a student who is doing a research paper on this book, and my professor
and I thought it would be a good idea for my paper to be a review of
several reviews of Renault's work.  Unfortunately I have only been able to
find a few reviews so far, so my professor said that I could get some
feedback from discussion lists such as this.

Anyway, I would greatly appreciate any feedback you all have on "The King
Must Die" in terms of Renault's portrayal of the Theseus myth.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated!  Please either post here or email me
directly: [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Caroline

--I know this looks like yet another student who doesn't want to do her
work, but that is not the case at all, I promise.

Caroline Cheves-SPO
University of the South
Sewanee, TN  37383
(931) 598-2425