Re: I am new at this!

Marcia Halio <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Sep 1998 08:46:30 -0400

Hello, Christina.
This is a discussion list for people interested in talking about women in
the ancient world.

Do you have any questions about the role of women in religion in ancient
Greece or Rome?  If so, if you post your questions here, you may get some
interesting responses.

Why don't you try your luck?

PS I hope you enjoy the discussion.

Marcia Peoples Halio