ANAHITA  November 1998

ANAHITA November 1998

Re: Greek and Roman women

Marcia Halio <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 3 Nov 1998 21:23:19 -0500

Hi Erin,
Can you ask us a specific question about specific women in Ancient Greece
or Rome.  We might be able to help you much more then, but you have to do
the ground work first.  Just look in your card catalogue under women and
ancient Greece, or women and ancient Rome.

Good luck.

Marcia Peoples Halio
English Department
University of Delaware