Explorator, AWOTV

David Meadows <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 21 Dec 1998 14:50:55 -0500

With massive apologies for massive crosspostings, I'm pleased as punch to
announce that I've recovered sufficiently from my crash (finally!) to start
up my various services again. The problem is, however, that one of the
things the crash did was destroy/corrupt/make inaccessible most or all of
my subscriber lists (and the backups that I have are in various degrees of
being out of date) -- I've managed to reconstruct them to a certain point
(and I've saved every message from folks wondering about the various
lists), but I'd very much like a bit more accuracy than my own memory.
Accordingly, I'd greatly appreciate it if former subscribers to the
following would drop me a line with their current address and info on what
they were subscribed to [n.b. send such things to [log in to unmask], not
to the list:

The Ancient World on Television
The Explorator Newsletter
The Epigraph List
The Osiris List

If any of my Latin students see this; it would also be useful if they
dropped me a line to tell me whether I marked the last thing they sent me
or not (I'm pretty sure I know this already, but it's always good to double
check).

If you are a member of any of my lists and know folks who used to be on
them, I'd also appreciate it very much if you'd forward this message to
folks not on the lists mentioned in the To: field above.

Thanks in advance!

David Meadows