ANAHITA  May 1999

ANAHITA May 1999

Medea

Jera Ivanc <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 27 May 1999 21:16:50 +0100

Dear group,
I am just finishing my studies of old Greek and Latin in Ljubljana and
working on my diploma - Euripides` and Seneca`s Medea. I have already
found a lot of useful literature in Diotima`s bibliography and in
L`anee philologique. What I would very much appreciate is, whether anyone
knows or has come across any recent study or article on this topic that
I could use (and is not yet in Diotima`s bibliography).
I thank you all in advance,
Jera