ANAHITA  October 1999

ANAHITA October 1999

Assyriologist

Sherrill Nilson <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Oct 1999 10:16:02 -0600

I am doing my disseration on the Epic of Gilgamesh--while I am concentrating on
contemporary translations and redactions, I need someone who reads Akkadian to
assist me on refining some points.  If there is someone on this list who would
be able to help me, could you please respond to me privately and we can come to
some agreement, hopefully.  I live in Santa Fe, so someone close by would be
great, but phone and email conversations might be the best I can hope for.

Sherrill Nilson
25 Estrella de la Maņana
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87505
505 466 0453