Re: the book "When God was a Woman"

Thu, 23 Dec 1999 02:20:48 EST

I'll stick with the Olyan.  I have no problem with the Binger book, my
contacts with her have been all quite jolly, but I failed to find anything at
all that was new.  Nor do I think she claimed it was.  I felt she was putting
extant evidence into perspective, to make her case.  As for the van der
Toorn, I think he's been going through a long dry spell & that book is one of
the products of it.

Sheila Shiki y Michaels

In a message dated 12/22/99 7:20:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,