Re: I just joined this group and just started getting messages

Ralph Turner <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 17 Dec 1999 08:32:34 -0800

There are some references to the Lilith myth available through the Diotima
web site:

http://www.uky.edu/cgi-bin/htsearch?config=htdig&restrict=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.u
ky.edu%2FArtsSciences%2FClassics%2F&exclude=&method=and&format=builtin-long&
words=Lilith

The search page is:

http://www.uky.edu/AS/Classics/dioquest.html

The link to the Diotima home page is below.  If you haven't spent any time
there, you should try it.  It's great!