UNICODE@LSV.UKY.EDU

UNICODE Home

UNICODE  October 2002

UNICODE October 2002

Free OS X for teachers

"David J. Perry" <[log in to unmask]>

For issues pertaining to ancient languages <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 18 Oct 2002 19:15:12 -0400

Apple is giving any K-12 teacher in the US a free copy of OS 10.2
(Jaguar).  Most of you on this list are college faculty, I suspect, but
you may very well know K-12 teachers who would qualify.  It's valid
through December 31.  Go here for details:
        http://www.apple.com/education/macosxforteachers/

David

(I know this may be a bit off-topic, but when a company comes out with
an OS that supports Unicode as well as Jaguar does, I like to help them
out in whatever way I can.  And it is a great deal.)