UNICODE@LSV.UKY.EDU

UNICODE Home

UNICODE  October 2002

UNICODE October 2002

Re: Porson font beta available

Ross Scaife <[log in to unmask]>

For issues pertaining to ancient languages <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 1 Oct 2002 15:44:30 -0400

Here's what Porson looks like on Omniweb 4.1 on OS X (pdf screen
capture attached).  Is there some setting I have wrong?

On Saturday, September 28, 2002, at 06:21 PM, David J. Perry wrote: > Hi folks, > > I'm not sure whether most of you are aware that a beta version of the > Porson font in Unicode is available at > http://www.geocities.com/greekfonts/ . > > It has some rough edges, as beta versions do, but with some > encouragement Richard will probably finish it. We really need a good > version of Porson in Unicode and I can tell that a lot of work has > gone into this one already. You might want to check it out and give > him some feedback. > > Regards, > David > > ____________________________________ > > Archives: > http://lsv.uky.edu/archives/unicode.html > UNICODE: > ** To unsubscribe send the message 'UNSUBscribe UNICODE' to > [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line. > ** To subscribe send the message > 'SUBscribe UNICODE Firstname Lastname' to > [log in to unmask] with a blank subject line. > ** To post to the group, send your message to [log in to unmask] > ** If you have any trouble, send a message about it to > the list owners at the generic address: > [log in to unmask] > > The Stoa Consortium: http://www.stoa.org/ >