UNICODE@LSV.UKY.EDU

UNICODE Home

UNICODE  October 2002

UNICODE October 2002

Re: 2 more Unicode font items

"P. T. Rourke" <[log in to unmask]>

For issues pertaining to ancient languages <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 4 Oct 2002 11:26:34 -0400

I've got Tahoma 3.05, on my system, it dates to Thursday, September 12,
2002, 4:58:10 PM; this would be the date I installed the Windows XP
Service Pack 1. That's probably what included the Uniscribe update, and
not the IE update.

Patrick