Print

Hi everyone,

I am compiling a journal on Euripides' Clytemnestra and am having difficulty
finding artistic representations of her from either ancient or modern
sources.  I am a third year student at the University of Newcastle, Ourimbah
Campus, majoring in Classics.  The subject that this information is needed
for is Greek Women which is being run by Dr. Marguerite Johnson.  Hoping you
can help me.

Regards Susan Hamling